Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Dreams & Latent Content"

My first dream is a reoccurring dream from when I was a child. In the dream I am running from a huge bolder. The bolder is rolling around in circles. We are in a race track type thing. Just before it is about to crush me I wake up. Another thing I noticed about this dream is in the stand watching me is a whole crowd of people telling me to run.  
   ~When I used the website, dream moods, it said that me running from some one in a dream indicates, I'm trying to avoid some kind of issue or that I am not taking responsibilities for my actions. On the other hand, in my case, it says if i am running from danger or harm, then I'm not facing or "confronting" my fears. So maybe I need to start getting over any fears I have and see if the dream goes away. In doing this, I will try to get over my stage fright at this up coming solo ensemble.~


Another dream I had, only once, took place in the summer time. I was about to leave to go to a friends house and my parents stopped me and said that I am grounded for lying to them. In the I was distraught. I cried all night, then woke up in the morning and had to make sure it wasn't real.
  ~To find my latent content of this dream I used dream moods again. The website said that if  I dream about punishment, I feel guilt or pain about my actions. It says I may need to try and forgive myself. I am not sure what I was feeling guilty about but i must have gotten over it because it never reoccurred.~

My third dream is recent. This dream started out at a house that I have never seen before, but it was mine in the dream. My mom was sitting in a recliner and she was telling me what to do, like make her stuff to eat and random chores. My boyfriend was there and then suddenly, there was a knock at the door and my boy friend got arrested very brutally. I watched the cop car drive off, then later on in the dream I went to the police station and asked why he was arrested and they never gave me a reason so, I talked to my boyfriend and was really mad at him. I told him he was lucky my mom didn't see any of that. Then I woke up.
  ~I used dream mood again for this dream. Dream mood said that if I see police men in my dream that it symbolizes structure, power and authority. It says that i need to put an end to my reckless behavior, or the law will catch up with me. So, if I am doing anything reckless in the future I will probably think about this and decide differently on my choice.~

No comments:

Post a Comment