Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Personality Test Results and Response!!!

<a href="http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/results/?oR=0.7&amp;cR=0.583&amp;eR=0.812&amp;aR=0.778&amp;nR=0.781">I'm a O47-C46-E86-A74-N87 Big Five!!</a> 

Your Type is
ENFJ

ExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
Strength of the preferences %
33252522

ENFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ENFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™     ENFJ Famous Personalities
ENFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss



Qualitative analysis of your type formula

 You are:
  • moderately expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality



I think that these tests are not exactly correct, most of them are like my personality. I think I am out-going and very compassionate. These tests are telling me I am those things and a little bit more. I just dont agree that these things are accurate because a person is changing all of the time and the answers to these questons can change so there for I think our personality is ALWAYS changing as we grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment