Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Standford Prison Study

I think roles have a HUGE affect on behavior, for example if a person had a role of the mean girl or direspectful student they must change all there behaviors to negative thing when they may actually be a good person. When i had to play my role as the know it all in class.. I didn't like it at all. I felt isolated and that no one liked me. Everyone got into there roles so it was weird treatin others differently then I would normally treat them. I just wanted everything to be done and go back to normal. So I guess that's how the students playing the role of the prisoners felt. They were allowed to leave whenever they want but they had there minds set in the role of a prisoner. So I think they took it too far with everything because some students were beginning to go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment